In 1982, Pittsburgh National Corporation and Provident National Corporation merged to form PNC Financial Corporation. It was the biggest bank merger in American history at that time.
Today, PNC offers a range of services for individuals, small businesses, corporations and government entities. It provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to more than six million consumers and small business customers in 19 states and the District of Columbia. Customers can bank anytime, anywhere through PNC’s more than 2,700 branches, online and mobile services, and 8,750 ATM machines, many of which can be used to make deposits and cash checks.
PNC also delivers a range of tailored investments, wealth planning, trust and estate administration and private banking services to affluent individuals and families. It is one of the one of the leading credit providers to middle market companies in the U.S. PNC offers a variety of borrowing options for home buyers by providing optimal mortgage solutions to ensure they get the best loan for their needs.
How much are the rates?
You can check the interest rates on loans in your zip code at pnc.com.
How to apply for a loan?
You can apply online, by phone or at a PNC branch.
Most recurring positive comments
- Understanding and friendly customer service
- Like the fact that non-branch ATM fees are reimbursed
- Great bank for students
Most recurring negative comments
- Overdraw fee is high
- Online loan management is complicated
- Unsecured personal installment loan and personal line of credit – from $1,000 to $25,000
- Secured personal installment loan – from $2,000 to $100,000
- Home equity loan – from $1,000
- Home equity line of credit – from $10,000
- Auto loan (buying from a dealer) – $7,500 to $50,000
Areas being served: PNC Bank serves customers in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Personal information required
- Your full legal name, social security number and date of birth
- The dollar amount you would like to borrow
- One form of photo ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID or US passport)
- Previous address, if at current address less than two years
- Previous employer, if with current less than two years
- Your annual income and any other income to be considered
Email: Customers can contact by secure email at PNC.com
Office address: One PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.