Write A Guest Post For Comparecamp
Our team at CompareCamp frequently gets questions from people interested in creating content on B2B and SaaS related topics for our site. If you want to submit a guest post please read the guidelines and requirements we’ve listed below.
Why write guest posts for us?
You most likely realize that guest post are beneficial on their own right, but here’s a short overview of what benefits contributors to CompareCamp can count on:
- You’ll be able to share your content with 1000s of people that read our website on a daily basis
- You’ll be able to promote your brand and product to our audience
- You’ll be able to acquire solid links to your own site
- You’ll be able to maintain a relationship with our team of experience writers and editors
What kind of content should you submit?
That is the most important part of our guest post requirements. Keep in mind that we look for particular type of article topics so familiarize yourself with the guidelines below before you suggest a guest post. Submissions that don’t meet our requirements will be immediately rejected.
CompareCamp focuses mostly on B2B, SaaS and B2C related topics. We’ll be happy to consider the following types of content:
- News articles
- How-to guides
- Guides and other practical advice for businesses
- Case studies
- Summaries of recent research reports
- Information about startups
- Reviews of B2B products
- Opinion pieces
Ideally, your submission should focus on one of the following types of SaaS software:
- Project management software
- Accounting and finance management software
- Binary options brokers
- Help desk software
- Hosting services
- Collaboration software
- CRM software
- Communications software
- File sharing software
- IT management, development and security software
- Marketing software
- Business intelligence software
- Customer support software
- Shopping cart and ecommerce software
- HR management software
- Sales and marketing software
- Learning management systems
How long should your guest post be?
There is no specific limit on the length of your post. Simply make sure it’s enough to offer a quality reading experience. Majority of posts we publish are between 1000 and 1500 words. Shorter posts may not be detailed enough for our needs.
Do we have any guest post quality guidelines?
Of course. The most important one is that you only submit original content, never published on other sites before. You should also you write about something fresh and useful, don’t cover the same topic as hundreds of writers before you, or at least approach it in a unique and original way. You change the best chance to get your submission published if it’s inspiring, newsworthy and engaging to a reader. We always appreciate using recent data from various studies and trends.