Over the past few years, social media usage has seen a makeover. Case in point: Look at how Instagram has transformed. What started as a media-sharing platform and a medium to communicate has become an indispensable marketing platform for small and large businesses. More and more brands and creators connect to their customers/audiences through social media.
It turns out 77% of marketers have seen social media marketing be very effective for their company in 2021. The number would have certainly gone up this year.
Furthermore, as per a 2021 Hubspot poll, 50% of marketers planned to increase their investments on YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok this year. There’s no doubt that social media marketing has played a pivotal role in companies’ growth over the past.
Managing social platforms, too, has become an arduous task for marketers, with the content being published regularly on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter, among others. With their limited workforce, small businesses find it hard to create, draft, and schedule posts across social channels. Large enterprises, too, struggle to maintain employee productivity as many social media marketers spend time on routine, time-consuming tasks. These practices call for effective and robust social media marketing software.
What Is A Social Media Marketing Software?
Social media marketing software lets marketers create, post, schedule, and share social media content across various social networks. It makes the work less labor-intensive by automating several time-consuming tasks so your social media team can focus on other essential tasks with minimum intervention in mundane tasks like posting and scheduling.
However, that’s not it about SMM software. Every social marketing software has something unique to offer. In this blog, we’ll walk you through some of our hand-picked best tools for marketers to amplify their social marketing efforts.
6 Best Social Media Marketing Software
If you are looking for one social media marketing software that looks after all the social media chores, then Statusbrew is the one to choose. The tool serves over 10,000 businesses to deliver the highest quality customer experience. Ford, Lamborghini, Samsung, and Hilton are just a few of the clients from Statusbrew’s exhaustive clientele.
Statusbrew provides all the marketing solutions a social team would require to boost the brand reputation and awareness. While it has a lot to offer, dynamic ad comment and review management, automated content moderation (includes hiding Facebook comments and deleting spam comments on all socials), enterprise-grade security, and ease of use set it apart from the competitors.
Here’s the complete Statusbrew feature list:
- Engage with customers, collaborate with the team, and create automated workflows with Engage
- Respond to your customers from a unified social inbox
- Create, schedule, and publish multiple posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business
- Direct posting to publish on Instagram seamlessly
- Boost audience engagement with custom hashtag feeds
- Measure performance with actionable insights
- Social listening to monitor conversations about your product, brand, or industry trends
- Asset management tool for teams to easily collaborate on new campaigns
- Social media advertising to boost brand awareness and acquire new customers
The list is pretty exhaustive, and every feature on the tool will help your team achieve the business bottom line.
|Standard||$129 per month per license (billed annually)
$179 per month per license (billed monthly)
|Premium||$229 per month per license (billed annually)
$299 per month per license (billed monthly)
Custom pricing is available for Enterprise plans. Chat with them or request a demo to get started.
Next on our list is the widely popular SproutSocial social media management solution. It offers social media marketing, customer support and satisfaction, social listening, and employee advocacy solutions for top brands around the world. Some of their elite customers include Shopify, UNICEF, Subaru, and Zendesk.
The software aims to provide social solutions for every social media role in a business一social media management solutions for marketers and managers, customer care solutions for social customer care agents, and data and intelligence solutions for analysts and strategists.
Irrespective of the company size, SproutSocial has emerged as the marketers’ choice for social management. The software’s accurate analytics tools and user-friendly interface are among the most-liked features of the platform.
Check out the top features of SproutSocial below:
- Social listening and monitoring
- Customer/audience engagement
- Social media publishing
- Social channel integrations (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Role-based account access
|Plan||Cost (per user per month)|
Agorapulse is yet another outstanding social media management tool businesses broadly use. Among all the features, Agorapulse is best known for its exceptional super-fast customer support. Moreover, its pricing is better than most of the competitors.
Agorapulse supports Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube integrations. It makes social media publishing, monitoring, scheduling, and collaboration easier than ever with an easy-to-use interface.
Some of the key features of Agorapulse are as follows:
- Unified social inbox to manage conversations from one dashboard
- Easily plan and schedule content across social channels with active collaboration
- Social listening to monitor brand conversations and latest trends
- Insightful analytics with actionable reports
- Social ROI data to track lead-generating posts and channels
|Plan||Cost (per month)|
To know the pricing and features of the Enterprise plan, contact the Agorapulse team.
It is a highly revered social media management software that competes against SocialSprout and Statusbrew. It empowers you with the tools you need to grow your brand and build better relationships. Over 18 million users and thousands of brands use Hootsuite.
Hootsuite offers almost all the software features mentioned above, including social media engagement, scheduling, real-time insights, and more, on a unified dashboard. Global brands like IKEA, eBay, and Volvo use Hootsuite for social media marketing.
The feature-rich platform is every marketer’s delight.
- Create and schedule posts on multiple social media channels
- Monitor posts and conversations happening on all your social accounts
- Collaborate on scheduled content and publish at the best time for your business
- Engage with customers and audience by responding to queries and sharing messages with teammates on-the-go
- Custom performance reports to measure the impact of your social efforts on your brand goals
- Employee advocacy, industry insights, business ROI reports, ad management
|Professional||$49 per month (1 user)|
|Team||$179 per month (3 users)|
|Business||$739 per month (5 users)|
Hootsuite also offers an Enterprise plan. Get in touch with them to know the details.
Buffer is a promising social media management tool that provides marketing solutions to teams of all sizes. The tool makes social media marketing easy with its Analyze-Publish-Engage-Celebrate methodology. You start by measuring social media performance, collaborating and planning social campaigns, quickly responding to important comments, and measuring success. It connects with top social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok.
Over 140,000 global users prefer Buffer as their social marketing tool. The platform boasts of its 24/7 available customer advocates that assist customers besides self-help articles. However, the best Buffer feature is its low pricing. You can start using Buffer for as low as $6 per month.
Here’s how marketers use Buffer’s solutions:
- Plan and publish content on all the social accounts
- Insightful reports to boost reach, engagement, and sales
- Manage and interact with customer conversations to build a loyal and engaged audience
- Drive more traffic to content with intuitive start-pages for Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and other socials
- A wealth of integrations like Camva, Zapier, WordPress, Microsoft, Upflow, etc.
|Essentials||$6 per month per channel|
|Team||$12 per month per channel|
|Agency||$120 per month for 10 channels|
6. Vista Social
Vista Social is a new social media management tool that has quickly gained the attention of top brands, agencies, and solopreneurs.
They were the first platform to offer Instagram and Facebook Reels scheduling, TikTok auto-publishing, and scheduling posts with trending audio.
Vista Social has 14 social media integrations available so that you can access all the content and data your organization needs! It offers tools for publishing, post engagement, analytics and reporting, social listening, and review management.
Check out the top features of Vista Social below:
- Find and schedule posts with trending audio.
- Schedule Instagram and Facebook Reels, TikToks, and YouTube Shorts
- Tag users, locations, and products in Instagram Posts
- Create live links to your content calendar
- Unlimited and white-labeled reporting (including competitor analysis reports)
- Two-Factor Authentication
Vista Social Pricing
|Free||$0 (3 social profiles with 1 user)|
|Pro||$3/social profile with unlimited users|
Have you decided which social media marketing software suits your needs? Go ahead and book a demo call on the platform of your choice and kickstart your social marketing now.