- What is Bill.com
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Bill.com?Bill.com is a cloud accounting software designed to manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables of businesses, especially accounting firms and banks. “The world’s largest and fastest growing business payments network” is renowned in the accounting software industry, favored by major banks and financial institutions, such as: Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, PNC Bank, Fifth Third Bank and American Express. Started in 2006 by René Lacerte, the software facilitates payment processing from approval to collection. A comprehensive set of collaboration and financial transaction-processing and tracking functions helps to streamline sensitive account management workflows. The software simplifies the full payment pipeline by letting clients to know what to pay, why, and when. In our Bill.com reviews we detail the benefits, pricing and more about this software.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Bill.com are:
- Payments Processing
- Document Management
- Cash Flow Control
- Mobile platform
- Expert Certification
- Guru Certification
- FDIC-insured payments
- Electronic payments and e-checks
The main benefits of Bill.com are streamlining payment processes emails or scanned images of bills to clients, accelerating invoice approvals, fast-tracking the payment pipeline and offering various payment options. The software processes the invoice and routes it to the right party for verification and approval, while the collection is sent by Bill.com via check mail or electronic transfer.
- Invoice approval and payment is 50% faster.
- Fast track payment pipeline by quickly generating invoices.
- Option to collect via credit card, ACH, or other payment methods that match your workflows and business processes.
- Lets you give your clients flexibility on how to settle their accounts.
- Configure its APIs for deeper integration.
- Be transparent by letting your clients see at once transaction details, items, and other data related to their dues.
- The software Integrates with popular accounting solutions to connect your important data.
- Access the system anytime and anywhere you have Internet.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Bill.com integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics
Bill.com pricing is available in the following plans: