- What is RingCentral
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is RingCentral?There is a solid reason why PBX and on-premise phone systems are slowly becoming history – firstly, they don’t offer the same functionality cloud-based ones do; and secondly, they require users to install software, hardware, and cover operational and maintenance cost, which ends up rounding senseless amounts. Cloud-based phone operators are the current leaders, not just because they cost less, but because it is way easier to use them. What you’re expected to do is to pay for the service, and the vendor will take care of everything else – he’ll maintain the app, and provide some out-of-the-box functionality, mobile optimized service, and more flexibility. RingCentral is an excellent example of an advanced cloud-hosted phone systems, currently trusted by more than 300,000 prominent brands (including Evernote, BMW, Guess, Del Monte, Twitter, Subway, and many more). In our RingCentral reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of RingCentral are:
- Local Numbers
- Toll-Free Numbers
- Unlimited SMSs for Businesses
- Internet Fax
- Collaboration Features
- Greeting & Voicemail
- Recorded Calls
- Forwarded Calls
- Multi-Level IVR
- Cloud PBX
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Online Meetings
- Desktop Apps
- Mobile Apps (Android, iOS)
- Thirst-Party Integrations (Salesforce, Google, etc.)
- Eliminated need to use your current phone system, or the chance to migrate it in cloud,and continue using it.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our RingCentral reviews is that you have access to multiple out-of-the-box features, including call handling, BYOD (bring your own device), text messages, fax, voice calls, recording, and so on.
- Smooth and streamlined integration with a variety of well-known business apps, as for instance Salesforce, Zendesk, Google, Dropbox, Desk, Box, and many others.
- A VoIP that is easy to use – technical expertise won’t be necessary, meaning that you also get to save your money and your time.
- Customization: RingCentral is fairly easy to tailor, and can be used both as a contact centre, or a business communication app.
- This RingCentral review has some more great information about the software’s capabilities.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following RingCentral integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
RingCentral pricing is available in the following plans: