- What is Zurmo
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Zurmo?Zurmo CRM takes CRM to a fun level by gamifying campaigns. Marketers, sales teams, and customer reps can earn badges, coins, and complete their collection to earn actual rewards that you set. The aim is to motivate key staff to implement CRM and improve long-term customer satisfaction for more sales.The software is an open source platform ideal for small businesses and large enterprise alike. Zurmo integrates project management, marketing and sales automation in a single platform. You can follow leads and nurture prospects, fast track sales cycles and manage customers, or collaborate on tasks to target goals and milestones. User interface is intuitive and neatly laid out; new users can quickly adapt to its tools and functions with little or no training required. You can also integrate popular business and productivity apps, such as, Google Apps, Outlook, MS Exchange. and VoIP for extended functionality, or access the software through smartphone or tablet for on-the-go flexibility. Want to know more about this software? Our Zurmo reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Zurmo are:
- Account management
- Activity management
- Campaigns and email marketing
- Contacts management
- Customizable homepage
- Developer friendly
- Email correspondence
- Email archiving
- Exchange integration
- Gmail integration
- Google Maps
- Group security
- Lead management
- Marketing automation
- Mobile ready
- Opportunity management
- Outlook integration
- Product management
- Security management
The main benefits of Zurmo CRM are its intuitive interface, flexibility, and great integration. Here are more of its benefits when you utilize Zurmo CRM:
- Get mobile and access the software via any mobile device.
- Embed a Web-to-Lead form in your website and set lead capture in auto-pilot
- Import or export data via CVS and other popular formats for easy data migration
- Among the many advantages we cite in our Zurmo reviews is that it can nurture leads and prospects with better customer engagement using insights.
- Unearth cross-sell and up-sell opportunities by processing various customer data.
- Create efficient sales processes and trim down sales cycles.
- Create marketing reports that spell out clear metrics and outcomes to measure campaign success.
- Improve collaboration between your front-line staff and enhance internal communication.
- Motivate your front-line and key staff to implement CRM campaigns via gamification.
- Plan future campaigns based on success of past ones.
- Integrate the software with your favorite email client for enhanced productivity.
- Keep all customer data in a single place for easy retrieval.
- Segmentize your market into niches using demographics, target interests, and leads.
- Visualize data with neat graphics and easy-to-grasp charts for a clearer picture of the business.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Zurmo integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Email Archiving
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Single Sign-on
- Google Web Tracking
- Rapleaf / Full Contact
- VOIP (SIP Calling)
Zurmo pricing is available in the following plans: