- What is Trello
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Trello?Trello is a collaboration software tool that uses the concept of boards (which correspond to projects). Within the boards, there are cards (which represent tasks). The cards have lists that can be utilized to categorize things and to monitor the progress of a project. Trello allows users to discuss a project in real time. All users are kept informed through task assignments, email notifications, and activity log. Members can be easily added to a board where they are allowed to vote on concepts contained in the cards. Want to know more about this software? Our Trello reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Trello are:
- Developer API
- Mobile functionality that allows users to access boards on the go
- Search function
- Visuals and texts fit any screen size
- SSL encryption of data
- Information retrieval and backup
- Voting feature
- Assign tasks
- Activity log
- Email notifications
- Deadline reminders
- Archiving of card records (e.g. changes and comments)
- Data filtering
- Easy uploading of attachments and files
- Checklists, with progress meter
- In-line editing
- Drag and drop feature
- Easy organization with categories, labels, and tags
- Quick overview on the front and back of cards
- Basic service is offered free
The main benefits of Trello are its stable functionalities, mobile support and ease of use. Here are the details:
- Users get instant notification alerts when new tasks are assigned, and when changes and updates are made to the project.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our Trello reviews is that the tool allows real-time collaboration by apprising users of the latest developments in a project, and the changes made appear on the screen instantaneously.
- You can keep things organized by placing the cards in lists to keep things tidy, assign categories, and monitor the progress of a project.
- The lists can be easily customized according to requirements.
- The product is easy to use. You can utilize the helpful drag and drop feature, as well as the simple interface that allows in-line editing. The card system contains all the data about a project. The website can be accessed from any browser web-based or mobile.
- You can read this Trello review as well to find more information about what the app has to offer.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Trello integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Mobile users can easily access this tool through Android and iPhone apps.
The Web version is compatible with most browsers and can be accessed by users of Apple as well as Android tablets and phones. The Developer API section allows users with coding skills to develop extensions, plugins, and apps.
Trello pricing is available in the following plans: