Sage Pastel My Business Online Review
- What is Sage Pastel My Business Online
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Sage Pastel My Business Online?Sage Pastel My Business Online is a cloud accounting solution for small business and startups to simplify their accounting processes without burning a hole in their pocket. The software features a full set of accounting and management tools that are easy to use even for a non accountant. The user dashboard, for instance, gives you a quick and full view of your business status, including unsettled accounts, payments made, budget schedules, and task updates. This feature lets you to make decisions fast and accurate to impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Sage Pastel My Business also allows you to manage bank accounts and credit cards, track cash flow, and expenses by importing your bank account into the software. You can also sort high value clients based on revenue streams, or identify which products sell most and least so you can make adjustments. It is available in twenty-six countries, such as, the U.K., EURO countries, North America, South Africa, Australia, India, and China. In our Sage Pastel My Business reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Sage Pastel My Business Online features
Main features of Sage Pastel My Business Online are:
- Drill Downs
- Recurring Invoices
- Sales/Purchases Management
- To Do List
- Accountant Access
- Bank Statement Imports
- Mobile Applications
- Supportand Training
- Report Designer
Sage Pastel My Business Online Benefits
- -Get full control over your business finances using the software’s management tools, reporting functions, and other features.
- -Among the many advantages we cite in our Sage Pastel My Business reviews is that it can connect the software to your bank and credit card accounts and track expenses faster and more accurately.
- -Track unpaid accounts.
- -Identify and monitor your high value clients.
- -Identify and monitor your best-selling products or services.
- -Dashboard History Graph allows you to dig deep into your past business sales and transactions for insights.
- -Create white labeled invoices or set recurring invoices to save you time.
- -Import bank statements and other transactions into the software.
- Small business
- Medium business
Sage Pastel My Business Online Integrations
The following Sage Pastel My Business Online integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Sage Pastel Auditor
- Sage Pastel Cover
- Sage Pastel Payroll Sage 50
- Sage Intelligence Centre
- Sage Pastel Point of Sale
Sage Pastel My Business Online pricing is available in the following plans: