- What is Arithmo
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Arithmo?Arithmo is a cloud accounting service targeted at freelancers and small businesses in the U.K. It is designed to simplify bookkeeping for the small business owners to ensure the accuracy of their financial records and help them stay on top of their business. The software also caters to accountants who offer consultancies and services. From tracking income and expenses, reconciling bank statements, and generating reports in minutes, the software can speed up a small business’ financial workflows. Pricing is straightforward and on annual basis. Likewise, a free trial is offered to let first-time cloud users test the waters first and experience the benefits of SaaS accounting. In our Arithmo reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Arithmo are:
- Create quotes, email them, and convert to invoices
- Complete VAT returns (standard, cash, and flat rate)
- Full bank reconciliation
- VAT calculations – including flat rate scheme
- Full debtor and creditor control
- Secure and reliable
- Easy to use – no experience required
- Manage multiple bank and credit card accounts
- Generate customer statements with email function
- Create invoices and email to your customers
- CSV bank import
- -One of the benefits we consistently note in our Arithmo reviews is that it you can view all your financial records and transactions anytime and anywhere you have Internet connection.
- -Modify and correct mistakes fast and store them in a secure server.
- -Accounting calculations are simplified.
- -Convert quotes to invoices for greater accuracy and to fast track payment.
- -Create customer statements fast and directly email them.
- -Import and create rules on OFX and CSV credit card and bank statements from major U.K. banks, including Royal Bank of Scotland and Natwest.
- -Reconcile bank account to your bookkeeping to make sure transaction records are consistent.
- -Auto calculate your quarterly VAT using the standard method, flat rate VAT schemes, or cash accounting.
- -Track aged creditors and debtors to make sure unpaid invoices are addressed or creditors are paid.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Arithmo integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Arithmo pricing is available in the following plans: