- What is Deskero
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Deskero?Deskero is a cloud-based help software that provides simple yet effective tools to integrate requests or inquiries coming from various channels (such as emails, social networks, chats, and websites) into a single database and put some order and sense into the chaos of modern customer care. It aims to establish a new kind of relationship with customers, engaging and communicating with them in a very innovative and personal way through simple and smart use of social networks. Deskero understands that today’s business ventures need to establish an open as well as constructive dialogue with their customers. By simplifying the management of service assistance that fully exploits social networks and other channels, the application offers companies very simple and yet effective tools to make customer support quicker, easier, and more modern. Similar to other Deskero reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Deskero are:
- Advanced ticket system with a simplified workflow
- Multi-channel support: email, chat, Twitter, Facebook, web
- One-click reply to tickets
- Customizable database tailored to suit your needs
- Immediate conversion of chat sessions into tickets
- Easier email importing
- Advanced ticket configuration rules for ticket dispatching
- Reply macros in order to save time on most common tasks
- Social monitor features to track and compare competition
- Additional custom portals for specific products
- Customizable feedback widget to use directly on the website
- Complete knowledgebase for quick self service solutions
- Advanced scenario execution
- Easier migration of knowledgebase to social networks
- Full Facebook integration
- Full Twitter integration
- Open Rest API
- Complete set of reports & analytics
- Safe and secure
- Instant chat tickets
- Integrated post-it system
Deskero aims to empower businesses by helping them with the necessary tools to boost efficient customer communication. It is a robust and proactive helpdesk software which encourages businesses to reach out to their customers via chat, email, telephone, web, and social networking platforms. Businesses can monitor what customers are saying about them and their products. Companies can also check out their competitors online.
You’ll notice in many Deskero reviews that one of its benefits is that its helpdesk tools allow companies to convert requests into support tickets, which can be prioritized and categorized in unlimited ways. One-click responses and automatic agent assignments also help keep customers in the loop on the status of their tickets or queries.
At the core of the Deskero platform is the basic ticket management system. Companies can collect feedback, queries, and other requests from their websites by using a special Deskero widget. In addition, they can direct outside requests that come in by web, email, chat, phone, or social media into one centralized portal. Requests can quickly be converted into tickets and prioritized.
It also has self-serve tools that companies can use to establish their own online knowledge bases, plus social media integrations to monitor relevant customer conversations. Deskero provides clients with more than 20 pre-made graphical report templates, as well as custom reporting tools.
Deskero is easy to implement and easy to use. Feedback widgets can be embedded in company websites and configured without the help from internal IT support channels. Visual reports can be quickly generated using Deskero’s pre-made templates.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Deskero integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Deskero pricing is available in the following plans: