- What is Sellsy
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Sellsy?Sellsy is designed to be an all-in-one solution that combines help desk, CRM, inventory, and accounting to create a seamless pipeline of business operations. However, it is available on modular pricing so you pay only what you need. Its help desk module puts a personal touch to your customer support by assigning a personal email address instead of a ticket number when responding to customer queries. Although the process can be automated, customers or clients will appreciate the personal attention; thus, earning for your business their goodwill. The help desk solution works best for freelancers, small to mid-size businesses, and nonprofits. Among others, Sellsy allows you to quickly route customer queries to specific persons in your team. It also gives your support agents direct access to client information for a more accurate and faster response. Likewise, your agents can exchange notes to fix issues collaboratively and improve overall support team performance. Whether it’s email support, phone calls, or bug reports, your customer service is kept in one place for easy tracking and assessment. Moreover, with its open solution framework, Sellsy can easily integrate with third-party apps from email systems to publishing platforms and popular business plugins and apps. The help desk software also features Android and iOS apps for mobility. In our Sellsy reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Sellsy are:
- Personalized email address
- Quick ticket routing
- Direct access to client data
- Exchange notes
- Seamless integration with Sellsy CRM
- Integration with other Sellsy business modules
- Give your ticketing system a personal touch by hiding the ticket I.D. from your customers with a personal email address.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our Sellsy reviews is that it improve your support team performance by quickly assigning tickets, giving them access to client information, and allowing them to work collaboratively with exchanged notes to solve customer issues.
- Give accurate and proactive feedback by integrating the help desk with Sellsy CRM and convert customer queries to sales opportunities.
- Manage all support requests in one place, such as, email support, phone calls, bug reports, and API form.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Sellsy integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Google Apps
- API to create the following:
- contact lists
- data analysis
Sellsy pricing is available in the following plans: