- What is RingCentral
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is RingCentral?On-premise PBX phone systems are old-fashioned and they are expensive too as you have to pay for the hardware, software, operating cost, etc. Cloud-based phone systems like RingCentral are the alternative as they offer many great features at much lesser cost. The vendor takes care of all the software and maintenance, plus you get advantages such as improved call management, flexibility, and mobility. More than 300,000 businesses use RingCentral including top brands like Subway, BMW, Twitter, Guess, Evernote, and Del Monte. Similar to other RingCentral reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
Product Quality Score
Main features of RingCentral are:
- Voicemail and Greeting
- Video Conferencing
- Unlimited Business SMS
- Toll-Free and Local Numbers
- Online Meetings
- Multi-level IVR
- Mobile & Desktop Apps (iOS and Android)
- Internet Fax
- Cloud PBX
- Call Reports
- Call Recording
- Call Forwarding
- Audio Conferencing
- Third party Integrations (Google, Salesforce, etc)
The main benefits of RingCentral are its stable functionalities, great integration, and value for money. Here are the details:
- You’ll notice in many RingCentral reviews that one of its benefits is that businesses can easily and smoothly migrate their existing phone system into the cloud.
- Make use of Ring Central capabilities such as voice calls, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), mobile apps, call handling, text, and fax.
- RingCentral easily integrates with popular business apps including Microsoft, Google, Dropbox, Box, Desk, Zendesk, and Salesforce.
- There is no need for technical expertise to manage and maintain RingCentral. Thus you can save a lot in terms of time, money, and resources.
- RingCentral can be tailored for your needs whether you are looking for a communication system for collaboration purposes or a contact center setup.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following RingCentral integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
RingCentral pricing is available in the following plans: