- What is WORKetc
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is WORKetc?WORKetc is a cloud solution with scalable features to match the needs of any business size, from freelancers and small companies to large enterprises and nonprofit organizations. The software goes beyond CRM and integrates billing, help desk, and project management functions to give you an “all-in-one” business management package. Founded in 2009 with 79% of its customers based in the U.S., WORKetc leverages the simplicity of a single platform to manage complex business processes. You can streamline the entire sales cycle: manage leads; generate quotes at once; plan and deliver project activities; ship the product; and track its delivery; and bill the customer. The software lets you to communicate between managers, team leaders and members, contractors, and clients with greater transparency, accuracy, and faster exchanges. You can also structure your business processes with automated tasks to streamline everyday activities fast track results. Likewise, a small business with limited budget can now enjoy a large enterprise cloud framework. The software has an Android and iOS apps to let you access the system even outside of your office. As with other WORKetc reviews, the aim of this guide is to help you check if the product fits your requirements.
Product Quality Score
Main features of WORKetc are:
- Project Management with client access, among others
- Custom Fields viewable on sales, projects, and support cases
- Helpdesk with support tickets
- Gmail and Outlook Plugins
- CRM with customer account history, reminders, contact tagging, and more
- Billing featuring multi-currency, subscription, and catalog
- Documents, Blogs, and Reporting
- iPhone, mobile and Android Support
- For five to 100 employees
- Experience how 1,200 businesses and organizations in 14 countries have streamlines their operations and become more competitive using the software.
- If there’s one recurring benefit you’ll notice in many WORKetc reviews, it is that you can run the business more efficiently by integrating CRM, billing, customer supports, project management, reporting and collaboration in a single platform.
- Collaborate in real time to sell, deliver products, or provide support to customers.
- No need to use separate and disparate apps that take away time from your real work.
- Take the mobile app anywhere and anytime you have Internet connectivity.
- Scale up and get more features as your business demands them and pay only when you add a feature.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following WORKetc integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- G Suite
- Quickbooks Online
WORKetc pricing is available in the following plans: