- What is Podio
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Podio?Podio is technically a collaborative tool, but a CRM and sales lead management app pack can be added for sales and marketing processes. The CRM add-on features lightweight functions ideal for small business and freelancers that require a unified platform to manage both customers and projects. The software was launched in 2012, and, today, it is part of the Citrix network. The CRM pack lets you to manage customer and partner relationships, track leads, and automate sales funnels. Its collaboration tools can aid you to manage conversations with customers or manage content in a single location. Creating customer profiles is easy by linking a contact to all his or her sales data including past purchase and digital footprint. Likewise, a dashboard allows for quick lookups or drill down to more information about a contact when needed. Whether you’re brainstorming for campaigns, planning marketing strategies, or managing running projects, Podio and its CRM add-on gives you full control with custom-ready tools to match your workflows and reporting parameters. The app has a mobile version for greater flexibility. You need to sign up first for a Podio account before you can add the CRM feature, then download the CRM & Lead Management app at the Podio App Market. The app is developed by Podio’s internal team, even as the App Market also features third-party solutions. As with other Podio reviews we assess the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs to help you see if it fits your needs.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Podio are:
- Project management for teams with customizable features
- IM and video chat
- Content sharing and feedback workflows with clients
- Webforms and email integration
- Lightweight CRM and sales tracking
- Calendaring with Google and MS Exchange integration
- Automated progress reporting and calculations
- 24 hour personal support from the Podio team
- File-sharing integrated with DropBox, Google Drive and more
- Open API for developers
- Mobile apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
- Podio App Market for extensions
The main benefits of Podio are consolidating workflows, enabling teams to work in synch, improving team collaboration, and automating processes. Here are more of Podio’s benefits:
- Get a fuller picture of a customer in every engagement.
- Share customer profiles with team members and other units so that everyone is on the same page when engaging the customer.
- Endorsing customer issues is faster and done with more accuracy.
- Among the many advantages, we cite in our Podio reviews is that it can build long-term relationships and nurture repeat customers.
- Teams can customize functions and tools based on their workflows.
- Store and retrieve all team files in a single location. You can record real-time comments and conversations in a central hub that can be accessed by others to keep everyone in the loop.
- Use your mobile phone to create new tasks or attach files.
- Enjoy a wide array of add-on apps developed by Podio and third parties to enhance your CRM and collaboration experience.
- Social activity streaming of team members is displayed in a single place to keep everyone updated in real time.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Podio integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Google Drive
- Email apps
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Exchange
- Campaign Monitor
- Podio API
Podio pricing is available in the following plans: