- What is QCommission
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is QCommission?QCommission is a cloud software to help you calculate sales commissions with more accuracy and timeliness. It aims to build more trust between the business and its sales team. Likewise, the software integrates with full CRM solutions, such as, Oracle Fusion and MS Dynamics, and gives salespeople a clear picture showing a direct relation between CRM efforts and sales commissions. This setup helps to motivate sales teams to actively adopt the company’s CRM campaigns for better commissions. If you’re having a problem convincing sales to practice CRM, this software may be practical. Some of QCommission’s notable features include: flexible calendar to process commission computations by monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually; manage different commission types; automated calculation of bonuses, royalties, or referral fees; and integration with key business processes like accounting, CRM, and lead generation solutions. In our QCommission reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of QCommission are:
- Sales Organization
- Commissions and Bonus Calculations
- Other data
- Periodic commission statements
- Standard reporting
- Advanced integration
- Security and Auditing
- Microsoft technology
- Multiple currency
- Effectively motivate sales to implement your CRM strategies by showing them a direct correlation between CRM efforts and their commissions.
- Seamless integration with Oracle Fusion and QuickBooks.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our QCommission reviews is that it can build trust and rapport with your sales team by ensuring commissions, bonuses, etc. are computed with accuracy and transparency.
- Pay commissions on schedule using an automated system that projects payables and accruals; avoid reconcilliations that can result in distrust or loss of confidence among your sales agents.
- Configure the software based on your commission plan.
- Create transparent and clear commission reports with all the critical data in place.
- Track sales data to evaluate your best- and worst-performing sales members.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following QCommission integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Oracle Fusion
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Text file
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Calyx Point
- Custom application
QCommission pricing is available in the following plans: