- What is Freshdesk
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Freshdesk?Freshdesk is a SaaS helpdesk with features that suit both small businesses and large organizations. Its most notable features include multichannel function, integrated gamification for incentives, and smart automations. Likewise, it has self-service portals and standard features like ticketing and community platform. You can convert customer emails to tickets for faster and more accurate response. You can also link tickets to forum queries or the other way around for consistent replies or answers. Pre-built with Live Chat, Phone Support, and Game Mechanics, Freshdesk also integrates with popular business apps, such as, mailers, CRM, and productivity software, to create a seamless connection between customer data and relevant files. Use apps like YouTube, Google Apps, Slideshare, and other widgets to enrich your helpdesk ecosystem. Freshdesk also features a mobile app for iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry. As with other Freshdesk reviews we assess the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs to help you see if it fits your needs.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Freshdesk are:
- Convert email to ticket
- Knowledge base
- Customer self-service portal
- Service Level Agreements
- Automated ticket routing and scenario automations
- Social channel support like Facebook & Twitter
- Community Portal with Idea Management & Voting
- Multi-brand helpdesk channels
- Freshbooks, Google Apps, Harvest, CapsuleCRM integration
- Support for different languages and global locations
- Freshdesk Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Leaderboard & gamification
- Transform your inbox into a collaborative platform. Agents can see a single panel with status updates so they can help each other address the problem. With more eyes, no email is left unaddressed.
- Freshdesk’s proactive agent-collision detection avoids two reps replying to the same customer and, worse, with different answers.
- The one thing that we cite about this software in our Freshdesk reviews is that you can create ticket labels and route them to the right staff for the right answers or resolution.
- Tickets are easy to customize in a way that makes sense to your business work flows.
- Automated processes fast track the process from dispatch tickets to resolution; tickets are also categorized, role assigned, and prioritized according to urgency.
- Track mentions of your brands across social networks and address a complaint quickly to prevent escalation or maximize opportunities to get more business.
- Your support agents get visibility in various social networks.
- Get intuitive suggestions from knowledge base to help your agents feed the correct answer.
- Help customers help themselves using your knowledge base portal, while offloading repetitive queries from your support team.
- Create a community of happy customers and brand ambassadors by encouraging them to share tips, share experiences, and even provide answers.
- Monitor customer-agent engagement and keep track of time to identify patterns, bottlenecks, or opportunities across your support infrastructure.
- Create independent helpdesk channels for your various brands using only one system.
- Freshdesk supports different languages and global locations.
- Get the big picture at once with dashboards or drill down to details.
- Freshdesk’s Customer Satisfaction Survey allows you to measure your customer service performance.
- Gamify your support service to motivate agents and watch your overall customer service improved.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Freshdesk integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Gmail Gadgets
- Google tools
- Snap Engage
- Zoho CRM
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Check
- Woo Themes
Freshdesk pricing is available in the following plans: