Base CRM Review
- What is Base CRM
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Base CRM?Base CRM gives you the right sales tools, enhancing the productivity of your sales team and allowing your business to grow bigger. Base CRM promises better customer relationship with your clients with its help. It syncs and stores your emails, call recordings, as well as notes between you and your clients. This sales solution also allows you to customize your sales stages and coordinate with your team on various activities, work goals, opportunities, and notes. Finding leads is easy with Base CRM. It can even assign the right sales representatives for your leads. It can also provide you with an overview of your business workflow’s strengths and weakness to improve sales performance and business growth. This solution also comes as a smartphone mobile app. Want to know more about this software? Our Base CRM reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
Product Quality Score
Base CRM features
Main features of Base CRM are:
- Sorts and tracks email automatically
- Get all of your data 24/7 anywhere you are located using a mobile phone or tablet, even offline
- Complete visibility into opportunities in your pipeline
- Tracking and capturing of leads
- Recording of calls with your customers
- Helps you create sales goals and quotas
- Insights to expand your business
- Auto-updating of your contacts
- Easy creation of sales reports and forecasts
- User-friendly controls
- Customized to your needs
- Fast call function
- Search for customers and prospects nearby
- Integrates with various social media platforms as well as services
- Data customer analysis
- Smooth integration with Google Apps
- Complete with right core sales tools
- Unified and powerful sales contact card
- Syncing of exchanges
- Easy management of customers
- Quick access to emails, call records, and notes involving the exchanges you have with your customers
- Quick access with data and filtering/sorting functions
- Fast integration of email to Base CRM to monitor customer interactions
Base CRM Benefits
Base CRM arms you with the right core sales tools for your business, boosting the productivity of your sales team. It has a sales tracking tool that allows you to create as well as customize sales stages that can be customized according to needs of your business and easily track possible opportunities for growth.
The one thing that we cite about this software in our Base CRM reviews is that the solution’s user-friendly dashboard will entice a lot of users. In addition, you do not need to have a programming background or experience to operate Base CRM. You can use the tool’s functions as well as features in an instant.
Base CRM makes it quick to set up your revenue goals for your entire sales team. With this application, confusion or misunderstanding on the tasks and objectives delegated to you or your team will be minimized.
Base CRM allows you to handle your clients in one big system, in any location and on any devices you are using. It monitors all the information, even calls, you have of your customers as well as their communication exchanges with you or your team. Your email correspondences, calls, and notes to customers can be automatically synched and sorted for faster recall and better customer relationship experience.
Base CRM can also be integrated with top programs and apps including Outlook and Gmail to improve your customer data gathering which you can then parse and filter. You can also use Base CRM in major social media platforms to connect with your clients.
Use Base CRM even if you are far away and remotely doing work. Its mobile application will make sure you will be on top of your business operations while you are in a business conference or vacation elsewhere. Track your team’s productivity and improve sales 24/7.
You can find more information about this product in one of Base CRM reviews here. Base CRM has a free trial version for people who want to know more about it and wants to try its features.
- Small business
- Medium business
Base CRM Integrations
The following Base CRM integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Google Drive
- Google Chrome
Base CRM pricing is available in the following plans: