- What is 3dcart
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is 3dcart?3dcart was founded in 1997 and has since evolved into a popular e-commerce platform that is used by thousands of merchants all over the world. The platform is highly reliable with a 99%uptime guarantee. The vendor offers 24/7/365 customer support. 3dcart provides hundreds of out-of-the-box features to build and operate an online store. You can use its REST API and numerous e-commerce apps to integrate 3dcart with your existing third-party solutions. Plus, 3dcart delivers regular updates automatically to keep all its clients up to date with the latest e-commerce technologies. In our 3dcart reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of 3dcart are:
- Support for gift certificates, coupons, discounts, gift registries, and wish lists
- Support for digital products
- Support for backorders and wait lists
- Shipment tracking
- Robust tax and shipping calculators
- Product options including bundles
- PCI certified
- No transaction fees
- Lots of SEO tools
- Inventory control, including batch editing and low stock alerts
- Integrated with Endicia Label Server
- Customizable invoices and packing slips
- CRM features like Mailing List Manager
- Bulk importing/exporting
- Built-in marketing features, including Newsletter, Affiliate Program, Daily Deals, Autoresponders and more
- 24x7x365 phone, email, and chat support
The main benefits of 3dcart are its scalability, cost-effectiveness, a wide selection of free templates, and great support. Here are more details:
- 3dcart offers cost-effective product plans that are scalable to your needs.
- It provides sellers an effective and powerful platform to market and sell their products online and give customers an easy way to order online.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our 3dcart reviews is that you can have full control over your e-commerce software via 3dcart’s secure administration interface. You can access the system, shop inventory, customer data, and invoices securely from anywhere using the internet.
- Select from a wide range of free professionally designed templates or customize a premium theme to fit your store, brand, and image.
- A team of ecommerce professionals are ready to help you with any problems in your ecommerce sites.
- Every 3dcart account has access to an iPad compatible Point-of-Sale app, email, a blog, email marketing tools, order management software, and built-in social media integration, among other features.
- 3dcart offers reliable technical support 24/7/365. Its developers constantly update the product with new services and features to ensure 3dcart remains an e-commerce trendsetter.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following 3dcart integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- CA Post
- Royal Mail
3dcart pricing is available in the following plans: