Sage 50 Review
- What is Sage 50
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Sage 50?Sage 50 is announced to be an easy-to-use desktop accounting platform for emerging small enterprises. That said, the system is designed to be scalable to operate in a big business accounting environment. It consists of basic accounting features such as: accounts payables and accounts receivable; bill payments and cash flow management. In addition, Sage 50 boasts of faster processing,performs industry-specific functions and can be used by up to 40 users. The platform parades an advanced accounting tool set that includes inventory management and module-level security. You can also go for added options for payroll services and credit card processing to facilitate your finances. Sage 50 also has a mobile app for iOS, Android and BlackBerry gadgets and functions seamlessly with leading productivity tools like Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Exchange and Sage-endorsed third-party applications in 22 industries. In our Sage 50 reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Sage 50 features
Main features of Sage 50 are:
- Manage cash flow
- Settle bills online
- Invoice through mail or email
- Customer Management Center
- Excellent inventory and job administration
- Fixed assets management
- Job/Project management
- Standard and essential accounting
- Vendor Management Center
- Inventory and Services Management Center
- More than 100 modifiable reports and financial statements to aid in decision-making
- Sage Business Care Silver
- Review trends and insights in data
- Sage Advisor, a 24/7, one-stop connection to all kinds of useful information and online tutorials including In-product tips, videos, and screen-level help.
- Multi-User for up to five licensed named users
- Terminal Services
Sage 50 Benefits
The main benefits of Sage 50 are its flexibility, scalability, and enterprise security. The following details spell out these advantages to be had when you use Sage 50:
- Offers extensive flexibility for both CPAs and non-accountants.
- Among the many advantages, we cite in our Sage 50 reviews is that it performs accounting tasks as well as other essential business operations.
- Adaptable with other Sage services and solutions. Scalable to meet growing business demands.
- Package composed of useful accounting modules with options for credit card processing and inventory management and reporting and a modifiable dashboard for immediate access to relevant information
- Inclusive of an automatic backup plan, designed to protect important information.
- Employs tight security measures.
- User-friendly even for non-accountants.
- Features automatic accounting checks.
- Local installation.
- Small business
- Medium business
Sage 50 Integrations
The following Sage 50 integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Outlook Sync, Exchange
- Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader
- Crystal Report 2008 SP1
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- TrueCommerce EDI allows integration with Sage-endorsed third-party solutions in over 22 industries
Sage 50 pricing is available in the following plans: