- What is Nible
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Nible?Nimble is a cloud CRM software for any business size that wants to bring its contacts, communications, collaboration, and calendar in one integrated platform. The aim is to nurture better work and customer relationships by managing multiple communication and data channels. Marketers and sales can monitor and keep historical data of business contacts for more personalized and contextual engagements. Likewise, the software also leverages social media channels to create a fuller picture of contacts and customers. Nimble lets users to access customer data and past transactions at once without the need to shuffle in and out of the system; thus, listening and engagement are enhanced and business transactions or issue resolutions are reinforced. With disparate data, such as, sales, financial, and customer support reports, integrated in one platform you can generate better business insights to guide your strategies. In our Nimble reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.le
Product Quality Score
Main features of Nible are:
- Tags and Searches for easy retrieval
- Automagic contact import
- Social Listening and Engagement
- Share effortlessly with employees or teams
- Powerful contact management
- CRM Features User-friendly, Easy-to-Manage Deals
- Search all social media streams right from Nimble
- All-Inclusive contact record
- “Last Contacted” Feature allowing you to stay in touch
- Schedule events as well as coordinate calendars
- Extend Nimble with more than a hundred integrated worktools
- A truly unified inbox, which includes social communications
- “Signals”—Check who’s talking about you
- Set reminders: You can touch base regularly to establish relationships
- Assign tasks to yourself, employees, and team members
- Daily “Today” Page—Your roadmap for the day
- One screen has all the contact history you need
- Nimble solution has a laser focus on your actionable insights
- Automatically integrate various parts of your business life
- Sales Pipeline tracking and reporting
- -Organize disparate data and generate sales insights.
- -One of the benefits we consistently note in our Nimble reviews is that it can access Contact Record featuring rich details about the person for better engagement and customer insight.
- -Import contacts from popular apps, such as: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, Google+, and email servers.
- -Gain deeper insights about your contacts by accessing their social profiles and digital footprints; boost your social media engagement.
- -Tag contacts or communications with the Important start system for easy retrieval.
- -Enter a name and email and the contact record automatically fills out more personal information.
- -Find out shared interests among your contact base and engage them with relevant topics.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Nible integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Quote Roller
- Zoho CRM
- Aweber Communications
- Constant Contact
- Google Contacts
- Sage Act!
- Sales Logix
- Batch Book
- Nimble for Outlook
- Mad Mimi
Nible pricing is available in the following plans: