- What is Clearbooks
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Clearbooks?Clearbooks is a U.K.-based cloud accounting solution that features collaboration tools for faster and more accurate communication between clients and accounting team to settle accounts. Likewise, it has user account controls to let you manage permissions for critical data. The software is ideal for small and medium businesses. Its automated functions, such as, invoicing and bank feeds, streamline your financial processes for more transparency and improved bottom line. The software also allows you to fast track invoice-to-payment workflow by generating customizable billing and setting recurring payables to a preset schedule. You can also automate alerts, emails, and prompts to avoid overlooking a payable or receivable. Moreover, you can design your invoice by configuring its HTML/CSS framework. Other highlights include: bank sync; tax reporting; quote generation; and expense tracking. For people on the go or in the field, Clearbooks can be accessed via smartphone or tablet for greater mobility. Want to know more about this software? Our Clearbooks reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Clearbooks are:
- Multiple email attachments
- Create email templates
- Automate recurring invoices
- View a full statement of your history
- Email multiple contacts
- Set invoice defaults
- Export invoice data
- Accrual dates
- Postcode lookup
- Full statement history
- Balance sheet
- Fast batch entry
- Archiving suppliers
- Profit & Loss
- Aged debtors/creditors
- Trial balance
- Exceptions report
- CIS scheme
- Audit log/audit trail
- P11D report
- Tax estimate
- Customer statements
- Budget tool (financial reporting)
- Custom sales tax rates
- Flat rate scheme
- Reverse charges
- EC sales list
- Cash and invoice scheme for VAT
- Reclaim VAT on capital asset purchases
- Corporation tax estimate
- -Provide accounting services to clients fast and accurately.
- -Custom design your invoice by tweaking the HTML/CSS framework.
- -Collaborate with clients for greater transparency and accuracy on financial transactions.
- -Manage permissions with user controls.
- -Manage bank accounts, invoices, and bills in multiple currencies.
- -Among the many advantages we cite in our Clearbooks reviews is that you can automate invoice to payment process for faster and more accurate collection.
- -Send quote immediately and generate an invoice with one click.
- -Provide various payment modes to clients including direct debit.
- -Automate invoice emails, alerts, and prompts.
- -Sync your bank accounts.
- -Track purchases and expenses.
- -Reporting tools lets you to get an overall picture business performance.
- -Manage tax-related functions easily.
- -Access the software via mobile.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Clearbooks integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- COmpanies House
- Currency and Exchange
- Receipt Bank
- Open Payroll
Clearbooks pricing is available in the following plans: