- What is Sandglaz
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Sandglaz?Sandglaz is a lean project management applications designed for dedicated agile teams. It provides a clean yet very smart interface that allows users to make plans and then quickly make adjustments as they go. Sandglaz links the gap between simple task lists and complex and rigid Gantt charts. With Sandglaz, users can easily save tasks and sync their work in real time. Adding attachments, recurring assignments, sub tasks, notes, and due dates is a breeze. Automatic task management helps users to see uncompleted tasks and focus on them to avoid backlogs and delays. In our Sandglaz reviews we detail the benefits, pricing and more about this software.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Sandglaz are:
- Collaboration features
- Email reminders
- Tag tasks using #hashtags
- Tag team members using @usertags
- Task auto-management
- Private, reliable and secure. SSL-encryption.
- Recurring tasks
- Split long task lists into milestones (eg. weekly)
- Visual prioritization
- File attachment via Dropbox
- Add lengthy notes and due dates to tasks
- Mobile HTML5 Web app
- One of the benefits we consistently note in our Sandglaz reviews is that it can easily adapt Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban or your own agile workflow.
- Improve workflow and make quick and complex adjustments with zero overhead.
- Quick, detailed, and more progressive collaboration.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Sandglaz integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Calendar products (iCal feed). E.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Sign
Sandglaz pricing is available in the following plans: