- What is Booker
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Booker?Booker is more than just a cloud-based application that helps businesses book their clients efficiently. What does Booker do is not just maximize booking functions, but also facilitate in organizing meetings and scheduling appointments. The application also comes with great features that fully unleashes the potential of their point-of-sale capabilities and track and manage their staff and inventory. On top of that, Booker also eCommerce functionalities. In our Booker reviews we detail the benefits, pricing and more about this software.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Booker are:
- Direct website booking
- Mobile & tablet booking
- Social media promotions
- Targeted email marketing campaigns
- Booker Marketing Network: Offer booking on partner websites
- Customized gift certificates
- Appointment reminder emails
- Customized booking pages
- Integrated point-of-sale (POS) system
- Facebook booking
- Staff scheduling
- Customer feedback surveys
- Employee schedule & payroll
- Mobile payment processing
- Special offers, loyalty rewards programs & membership plans
- Inventory management
- Various booking data reporting
- Credit card processing
- Built-in CRM
- 3rd party API integration
- -Among the many advantages we cite in our Booker reviews is that it can determine the areas where your business excel as well as critical areas that require immediate attention and action.
- -Widen the reach of your business and attract more clients and make more bookings via the Booker Marketing Network’s partner sites.
- -Provide your clients with flexible booking options that will allow then to connect with you using their mobile devices.
- -Place your business information a secure, cloud-based storage and access them anytime you want.
- -Give your staff with flexible and/or limited access to the system
- -Offer your customer with an enhanced experience whenever they check in, purchase, and pay via mobile.
- -Save a lot of time monitoring your teams’ schedule and appointments
- -Increase customer loyalty via customized emails, better offers and packages, etc.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Booker integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Booker pricing is available in the following plans: