- What is Litmos
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Litmos?Litmos LMS (Learning Management Software) has been designed to suit the requirements of top trainers, managers, and teachers, and help them build high quality online courses, modules, and training programs. This software product helps users build a close relationship with learners by providing them automated notifications, real-time reporting, and accurate feedbacks, whenever learners complete a milestone or course. Litmos LMS also aids in collaborating with other users and can serve as a platform for delegating tasks. This tool helps you build teams to manage learner groups and delegate tasks for improved management and monitoring. As with other Litmos LMS reviews, the aim of this guide is to help you check if the product fits your requirements.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Litmos are:
- Embedded content creation tools that support multiple formats
- Intuitive User Interface
- Self Signup
- Multi-Language & Localization Support
- Mobile-Enabled: supported on all mobile devices
- Real-time reporting
- Developer API including SalesForce, Okta, and Dropbox
- Schedule live courses – ILT
- SCORM & TIN CAN certified
- Ecommerce shopping cart
- Sell online courses
- Assessment / Quiz
- Custom branding / Whitelabel
- Messages & Notifications
- Design and issue certifications of completion
The main benefits of Litmos are its stable functionalities, mobile support, and great integration. These are what to expect when you implement Litmos:
- Deploying Litmos is fast and easy. You can quickly create customized courses online for better training & information retention by your learners.
- It’s SCORM certified and accessible across all devices.
- If there’s one recurring benefit you’ll notice in many Litmos LMS reviews, it is that it allows you to better understand your users with Real-time Reporting & In-Depth Drill Down Reports.
- You can easily organize your training programs by groups, teams, departments or individuals.
- It lets you simply Schedule & Track Live Training Sessions (ILT)
- It seamlessly integrates your systems with our API.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Litmos integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Litmos pricing is available in the following plans: