- What is Harvest
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Harvest ?Harvest is a web-based business management app streamlined to give individuals and businesses with an efficient time tracking tool. Aside from checking employee work time, Harvest can also create and send high-quality, professional invoice receipts straight to customers. The app also comes with an intelligent, easy-to-use and fast interface. One key function is it features solid reporting tools that give users immediate access to data about projects, time, and budget. These tools also enable managers to collect dependable and applicable info to make informed business decisions, assure project profitability, and calculate project costs.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Harvest are:
- Powerful Reports
- Simple Time Tracking
- Fast Online Invoicing
- Security & Privacy
The main benefits of Harvest are its easy-to-use platform, accelerates time tracking, streamlines invoicing, and simplifies staying on top of your projects. These are the benefits of Harvest:
Easy to use
The Harvest time tracker app is easy-to-use and reliably fast. The system also optimizes the whole time tracking process, making it simple for users to focus on other tasks better.
- Manage time tracking through simple button presses and mouse clicks,
- Oversee and update time data on timesheets,
- Offer mobile device compatibility to grant access to the system and track time even when far away from the office or any PC units. It’s currently compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS,
- Alert automatic notifications to employees for the time records to help them focus more on productive tasks more,
- Oversee and assign time optimally throughout the business.
- Create and mail invoices to accelerate sales transactions and improve revenue.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Harvest integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Quickbooks Online
- Gmail Actions
- Google Drive
- Google Apps
Harvest pricing is available in the following plans: