- What is Xero
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Xero?Xero is an online accounting application that is designed to meet the needs of small businesses in multiple industries. The app is used by small business owners to handle their accounts independently as well as in collaboration with their accountants in other locations. The software’s collaboration features enable business owners and their clients to easily collaborate on financial activity. Xero is used by more than 700,000 subscribers around the globe, many of whom have provided positive reviews and feedback about the product. The company is based in New Zealand and has offices in 20 locations around the world. Xero is a popular cloud accounting software in Australia and UK. The vendor offers a 30-day free trial for unlimited users with access to all features. In our Xero reviews you’ll learn more about the software’s benefits, pricing, technical specs and more.
Product Quality Score
Main features of Xero are:
- Online accounting – access Xero anytime, anywhere
- Files – attach documents to your financial data
- Contacts – keep track of suppliers and customers
- Invoicing – create and send invoices automatically
- Add-ons – choose from a wide range of robust add-ons
- Dashboard – instantly view your bank balances, sales, and bills
- Bank reconciliation – automatically import and code transactions
- Smart lists – segment contacts based on purchase history
- Quick and easy 1099s
- Receive bills electronically
- Purchase orders
- Financial reporting
- Expense claims
- Log in from anywhere
- Mobile apps (Android, iPhone/iPad)
- Free, unlimited email support
- Xero is a cloud-based accounting software that allows real-time communication between small businesses and the financial professionals that serve them.
- It is a complete suite of accounting and payroll apps for seamlessly managing your company’s finances.
- Among the many advantages we cite in our Xero reviews is that the product allows small business users to keep complete control over their finances anytime, anywhere from virtually any internet-connected device.
- You can log into your account any time and view up-to-date business financials – from anywhere.
- Xero imports and categorizes your latest bank transactions. You simply need to click OK to reconcile.
- View all your bank balances, bills, invoices, and expense claims at a glance and add new transactions with a click.
- View and share interactive budgets and reports in real-time – you don’t have to wait until the end of the month.
- Inventory items expedite invoicing while tracking purchases and sales.
- Create professional recurring invoices and get alerts when they’re opened.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Xero integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Automatic Mileage Expensing
- Bode Tree
- Carbon Analytics
- Fishbowl Manufacture and Warehouse
- Mentio Business Mentor
- Red Arc System
- rPOS by RPG
- Stich Labs
- Stripe by Commerce Sync
- Synergy 8
- Volusion by Vextras
- Workflow Max
Xero pricing is available in the following plans: