- What is WorkflowMax
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is WorkflowMax?
WorkflowMax is an outstanding project management CRM tool built to manage all your business management needs, including timesheets, reporting, project tracking, invoicing, job monitoring, and other aspects in between. Acquired by Xero, this CRM solution provides a seamless integration with Xero’s business software and systems, including Xero Accounting software.
WorkflowMax offers reliable project management features that work well with organizations and companies from across industries. WorkflowMax has become the business management software of choice of over businesses and service providers.
Want to know more about this software? Our WorkflowMax reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
Main features of WorkflowMax are:
- Lead Manager (CRM)
- Client Management
- Job Tracking
- Project Management
- Job Costing
- Time tracking
- Document Management
- Integration with Xero Accounting Software
- Powerful Custom Reporting
- Integration with at least 25 other products
- Integrations – Xero, Box, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Dropbox, etc.
- 24/7 email support available
- Free online webinars and video tutorials
- Staff Scheduling
- As a SaaS tool, you can access the CRM solution and all the stored data within anytime and anywhere quickly.
- One of the benefits we consistently note in our WorkflowMax reviews is that its fast, powerful, and accurate reporting means business owners can immediately gather reliable business data, analyze them, and perform intelligent action plans.
- It has a wide arrange of business tools built in into one compact and solid package. This means businesses do not need to worry over launching applications from multiple systems, thus allowing them to work effectively, faster, and efficiently.
- Real-time data means businesses will have the utmost transparency and visibility.
- It is Xero-acquired, so it will work well with Xero’s noted line of accounting and business software solutions.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following WorkflowMax integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- WFM Plan
- Adobe Time Tracking
- Ace Pay
- Google Drive
WorkflowMax pricing is available in the following plans: