- What is Rhino Accounting
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Rhino Accounting?
Rhino Accounting is a 100% freemium cloud accounting for small businesses. It integrates with Google Apps to perform bookkeeping and basic accounting processes. To get started, you enter your domain name in the Rhino Accounting site and access the software’s free but useful tools, such as: standard double-entry system; invoicing via email; and Google contacts sync. As a completely free service, the software allows small companies with limited budget access to cloud accounting to run their finances with greater efficiency, accuracy, and more flexibility.
Want to know more about this software? Our Rhino Accounting reviews discuss the software’s pricing, benefits and technical specifications in detail below.
- Google Apps syncing
- Web browser compatible
- Create invoice in PDF and send via email
- -The one thing that we cite about this software in our Rhino Accounting reviews is that it has no hidden costs. All its tools and functions are completely free.
- -You can get started at reaping the benefits of cloud accounting even without a budget.
- -Employ double standard entry in your bookkeeping for greater income and expense accuracy.
- -Generate invoices and send them directly to clients via email.
- Small business
- Medium business