Mr. Amazing Loans Reviews: Does Mramazingloans.com Offer Legit Online Loans with Legit APR Rates?
Mr. Amazing Loans is a state-licensed online personal loan company. It offers personal loans at competitive prices within the prevailing statutory rates. The lender says there are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties. The loan terms vary, based on state of residency and loan size. You can make payments of less than $38 a week to pay off your personal loan.
How is the lender different?
Mr. Amazing Loans says it is a viable alternative to slow banks and expensive payday loans. The lender offers the following features:
- $5,000 loans for any purpose
- Better Business Bureau accredited
- Every loan application is individually assessed
- Affordable interest rates and repayments
- Your repayment and interest rate are fixed for the life of your loan
- You know exactly what you owe at all times and exactly when it will be paid off
- You are free to use the loan for any purpose
Mr. Amazing Loans is different from payday loan lenders in the following ways:
- Loan amount: Mr. Amazing Loans offers loans of $5,000 compared to payday loans which are typically in the range of $100 to $1,000.
- Term: Mr. Amazing Loans offers 5-year terms compared to a typical 2-week payday loan. The lender gives you time to pay back your loan with fixed low repayments, and flexibility to repay early if you can.
- Principal amortization: This lender’s loans are fully amortizing over the life of the loan, compared to payday loans that are designed to be rolled over into subsequent loans.
How to apply for a loan?
To apply for a personal loan, complete a simple online application on the lender’s website.
Most recurring positive comments
- Mr. Amazing Loans is easy to work with
- Fast response and quick processing
- Customer service is outstanding
Most recurring negative comment
- Response was late from the company
Loan amount: $5,000
Loan Period: 5 years
APR: 29.9% or less
Areas served: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Fees and charges
Mr. Amazing Loans says it provides transparent personal loans products without any hidden or additional fees. But, you will be charged $10 for any missed payments.
- You are a resident of Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Virginia
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a minimum gross annual income of $35,000
- You have a minimum credit score of 600
- You have a steady employment history
- You have an established checking account
- You have an established credit history (based on the lender’s minimum standard credit criteria)
- You have a minimum of 2 years re-established credit history following a bankruptcy discharge
- You have the ability to make weekly payments in order to pay off your loan
Personal information required
- Basic personal and financial information
- Email address
- Residential address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Loan amount
- Purpose of loan
Office address: Mr. Amazing Loans, 6160 W Tropicana Ave, Suite E-13, Las Vegas, NV 89103