Zendesk Reviews: Pricing & Features of the Leading Customer Support Solution
Our Score: 84%
What is Zendesk?
Zendesk is a reliable cloud-hosted customer support software platform that enables businesses of all sizes and in any industry to provide efficient and effective customer service. This solution is appreciated and highly regarded by support teams because it is easy to use and offers a ton of useful features. More than 40,000 companies use this program including top names such as Sears, Sony, and Groupon.
Zendesk is easy to set up and offers affordable pricing packages, which means even startups and small businesses can implement this world class help desk. As their business grows, they can upgrade to advanced features such as answer bot, IVR phone trees, web SDK, and CSAT surveys.
The Zendesk Support package collates all customer interactions in a single dynamic interface to facilitate seamless resolution. You can gather customer queries from all channels which allows you to respond more quickly and with the proper context. Plus, you can measure customer satisfaction ratings and perform analytics via dashboards and performance reports.
Product Quality Score:
- Multi-channel support: phone, chat, email, web, social media
- Flexible ticket management with automated workflow
- Branded customer-facing web interface
- Powerful reporting and advanced analytics
- More than 100 out-of-the-box integrations with third party applications
- Multi-brand support with linked accounts
- Community forums
- Group rules and macros
- Multi locale (timezone and languages)
- Public and private forums
- Open API
- Real-time updates
List of Benefits
Scale Your Customer Support
Zendesk is a full-featured suite of support applications which you can scale to meet your growing business needs. You can manage it as an end-to-end platform, structuring the help desk, call center, live chat, community portal, and knowledge base modules. Or, you can begin with the main support application and develop your support structure as per your budget.
The main support module offers the Lite edition of chat, knowledge base, and call center. These add-ons are offered free so that your help desk starts with industry-class features. Zendesk’s pricing schemes lend scalability and reliability to your support and cash flow availability.
Get Deep Insights
Zendesk Insights is a sophisticated reporting tool that comes with the Plus and Enterprise packages. It enables you to perform customized and deep analysis of KPIs. Use these reports to analyze a specific customer segment like VIP clients, or particular demographic groups based on variables such as satisfaction rate, age, or location.
Zendesk Insights helps you to determine key performance areas and identify issues. It facilitates detailed analysis by using custom fields on organizations, users, and tickets. Plus, it has the capability to create dashboards, reports, and metrics based on contextual and relevant data. The export feature is important for executive reporting.
Zendesk setup and implementation is fast and easy. You can utilize it to improve the quality of your customer engagement. Plus, you can support your customers via multiple communication channels including chat, email, web, and social media.
Zendesk reviews indicate that the software suite enables users to enhance support team morale and productivity. The platform offers advanced analytics and robust reporting including more than 20 ready-to-use dashboards and reports.
The best part is Zendesk doesn’t require any training and it is simple to onboard new support agents. Use the product’s open API to seamlessly integrate it with your existing business solutions. Finally, you get world class support from the vendor’s team of knowledgeable and helpful customer advocates. You can read this Zendesk review for more details on the software’s capabilities.
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud hosted
- Agile CRM
- Capsule CRM
- ClickDesk Live Chat
- Cloud Magic
- Cisco CTI
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Olark Live Chat
- SAP Business One
- Zoho CRM
- Live Support
Zendesk pricing includes a 30-day free trial and the following pricing packages:
- Essential Plan – $9/agent per month or $5/agent per month (billed annually)
- Team Plan – $25/agent per month or $19/agent per month (billed annually)
- Professional Plan – $59/agent per month or $49/agent per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $125/agent per month or $99/agent per month (billed annually)
- Elite Plan – $199/agent per month (billed annually)
- Lite Plan – Free
- Team Plan – $19/agent per month or $14/agent per month (billed annually)
- Professional Plan – $35/agent per month or $29/agent per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $70/agent per month or $59/agent per month (billed annually)
- Lite Plan – Pay for usage only, per agent per month
- Team Plan – $25/agent per month or $19/agent per month (billed annually), usage sold separately
- Professional Plan – $59/agent per month or $49/agent per month (billed annually), usage sold separately
- Enterprise Plan – $110/agent per month or $89/agent per month (billed annually), usage sold separately
- Partner Edition – $14/agent per month or $9/agent per month (billed annually), does not include cost of partner solution
- Lite Plan – Free
- Professional Plan – $19/agent per month or $15/agent per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $34/agent per month or $29/agent per month (billed annually)
- Answer Bot – Optional, from $50 per month