- What is Uservoice.com
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Uservoice.com?
Uservoice is a SaaS (Software as a Service) application that enables users to analyze market movements, study trends, and gather information to learn more about their customers. It is an ideal Collaboration and CRM tool for customer-focused personnel like product managers, customer service representatives, and support managers, among others.
Uservoice offers plenty of functions and features to help users study customer shifts and trends, and engage customers. The tool enables users to provide products and services that are based on customer specifications. Uservoice helps users to satisfy their clients by providing improved services and products, and better customer service.
Similar to other Uservoice reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
Main features of Uservoice.com are:
- Several kinds of moderation
- SSL encryption
- Domain Aliasing
- Feedback analytics
- User analytics
- iOS & Android SDKs
- Customer satisfaction analytics
- Embeddable widgets
- Support analytics
- Instant Answers™ – Automated self-service for common questions
- Inspector™ – Know the person you’re talking to
- Knowledge base
- Support ticketing
- Feedback forums
- Single sign-on
- Custom design
- Embedded directly in your mobile or web app
- In-depth and actionable customer feedback
- Support can be scaled with Instant Answers™
- You’ll notice in many Uservoice reviews that one of its benefits is that it offers data-gathering and analytics features that allow users to identify and rescue customers at risk, and determine promoters.
- Customers would be able to get their problems fixed instantly. This will greatly reduce support requests.
- The Helpdesk enables users to help customers more quickly and save more time compared to other SaaS business platforms in the market.
- The Feedback functions help users to engage customers proactively and prevent their complaints from becoming serious issues.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Uservoice.com integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Snap Engage
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sugar CRM
Uservoice.com pricing is available in the following plans: