- What is Sciforma
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Sciforma?
Adaptable and and very user-friendly. Sciforma is an ideal project management platform dedicated to provide the tools and features every business owner and project manager needs to administer a high level brand of project management. Deployable either as an on-site system, cloud-hosted platform or SaaS, Sciforma can be customized to suit a particular industry or business environment, ensuring that all processes and standards are implemented.
Main features of Sciforma are:
- Capture and approve expenditures from resources. Track expense reports in real-time
- Unlimited number of project templates
- Create unlimited number of projects
- Identify a new idea or project demand based on criteria unique to each portfolio using pipeline management
- User permissions management assigned project-by-project or controlled by workflow
- Create unlimited number of schedule templates
- HTML5 client for tracking progress and remaining estimates
- Fully customizable timesheet
- Describe the issue including priority, due date, manager (issues can be displayed in Gantt Chart spreadsheet)
- Unlimited creation of reports utilizing text, graphs, conditional cells, scatter diagrams, bubble charts, Gantt Charts, network diagrams, outline trees
- Fully graphical report editor
- Dashboard and KPI reports
- Access to third-party systems for centralized reporting
- Create unlimited number of users and attach them to organization departments
- Manage user permissions (when using Sciforma built-in authentication)
- Centralized management of all Sciforma program parameters (e.g. currencies, user-defined fields, formulas, filters, time entry rules, non-project tasks, corporate preferences, screen layouts, calendars, fiscal calendars, portfolios, workflows, and more)
- Unlimited creation of user-defined fields, formulas, and filters
- Offers a comprehensive package of effective project management tools perfect for scheduling purporses and multiple portfolio management, limitless reports on data, integrated dashboards, and thorough summaries on projects, progress status, resources, and portfolios.
- Lets users produce limitless numbers of user-based fields to suit your work environment. The customization factor also lets clients create their own categories to improve management, ranging from risks, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Tweakable dashboards can be generated to improve user experience, increase output, improve productivity and ultimately enable clients to reach their business goals. Interfaces are configured based on user roles and other considerations.
- Data entry screens such as spreadsheets and forms can be fully customized using simple graphical applications. Screens that can be configured include: Projects, Tasks, Resources, Documents, Issues, Portfolios and Objectives with full design capabilities including embedded reports.
- Client support can be accessed via the system as well as the web through HTML based content.
- Notifications and alerts can be set up to keep users updated with any changes in the system or with their business. Notifications can be done via email, which may include reports and triggers for projects, timesheets, calendars, cost items, documents and issues. Contents of the email may include rich text, project data and can be delivered to groups and individuals. A dynamic URL is included with the email, which users can click to bring them to the screen within the platform that needs immediate attention.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Sciforma integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Google Calendar
Sciforma pricing is available in the following plans:
No pricing details listed