Regions Reviews: Does Regions.com Offer Cash Advance Loans Online with Legit APR Rates?
Regions Financial Corporation was formed in 1971 as First Alabama Bancshares Inc., Alabama’s first multibank holding company. In May 2006, Regions merged with Birmingham-based AmSouth Bancorporation. As a result, Regions Financial Corporation is now one of the top bank holding companies in the U.S.
Regions offers banking solutions like checking accounts and CDs, loans and lines of credit like credit cards, mortgages, auto loans and student loans, and a suite of other products for individuals and small businesses.
How is the lender different?
Regions says its customer support agents offer personal advice and guidance. Businesses can approach this bank for help in securing lines of credit and loans. Regions offers its customers the right loans to help them borrow smart and save money. It provides customized products and services to improve the financial lives of its customers.
How to apply for a loan?
You can open a new loan account in three ways:
- Go to any branch to submit an application
- Contact Regions’ Loan by Phone department at 1-888-IN-A-SNAP to submit an application over the phone
- Apply online
Most recurring positive comments
- Like the personalized service
- Easy processes to open an account
Most recurring negative comments
- Customer service could be improved
- Long wait time on phone
- Auto loans – $2,000 up to $100,000
- Student loans – Borrow up to 100 percent of your school-certified cost of attendance
- Auto loans – 30 – 72 months; based on age of vehicle
- Auto loans – 3.02% to 12.30%
- Student loans – Undergraduate pricing: Competitive variable interest rate range from 2.25% APR to 9.37% APR. Competitive fixed interest rate range from 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR. Graduate pricing: Competitive variable interest rate range from 2.25% APR to 7.27% APR. Competitive fixed interest rate range from 5.74% APR to 8.56% APR.
Personal information required
- Basic personal and financial information
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Personal identification (driver’s license or state issued ID)
- Funding account information (one from below):
- A credit/debit card
- A Regions checking/savings account
- Checking/savings account at another bank
Email: Fill in a contact form at Regions.com
Office address: 1900 Fifth Avenue, North Birmingham, Alabama 35203