- What is Nominal Accounting
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Nominal Accounting?
Nominal Accounting is a cloud accounting solution designed to simplify financial processes for the small business owner. One of the leading accounting platforms in Australia, the software targets small businesses, startups, and freelancers, offering them a platform of easy-to-use but comprehensive set of accounting tools to manage inventory and bookkeeping, among others.
Likewise, you only need to pay for the tools and functions that you need, while keeping the option to upgrade any time. The software ensues accuracy of data is kept, while speeding up the accounts payables and accounts collectibles workflows. Nominal Accounting adheres to the Standard Business Reporting (SBR) of Australia, even as it enjoys a market in Asia.
As with other Nominal Accounting reviews we assess the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs to help you see if it fits your needs.
- Time Billing
- PayPal accounting
- Customer Invoicing
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Tracking and Management
- Management of bash and Bank account
- Management of payroll and processes
- Customizable Financial Reports
- Scheduling and Mailing Reports
- -The one thing that we cite about this software in our Nominal Accounting reviews is that you enjoy a comprehensive set of accounting management tools, bookkeeping functions to streamline your financial processes and ensure data accuracy.
- -Set it up fast with easy-to-understand installation and training session.
- -Payroll and inventory processes are streamlined to avoid errors.
- -Receive and settle payments in the U.S. or EU countries by integrating with Payoneer.
- -Import your bank details to get financial updates (Australia only).
- -Use it to file Business Activity Statement and Tax File declaration forms (Australia only).
- Small business
- Medium business
- iPnone Mobile Apps
- Cashflow Manager