- What is LiveChat
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is LiveChat?
With a clean as well as sleek interface, LiveChat Inc keeps things very simple and easy to use for your online marketing, web analytics, and live support needs. The platform allows businesses to talk with customers and possible clients on their website in real time.
It has main three elements: web-based chat window, web-based control panel, and operator application. The operator application is actually cross-platform and users can log in and chat with a visitor using desktop and mobile clients.
LiveChat also offers monitoring real-time website traffic monitoring and efficiency reports.
Aside from English, it is also available in many languages including Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, and Thai.
For more than a decade now, it is one of the most outstanding enterprise chat solutions. It collaborates and integrates with other applications and platforms, including Facebook.
LiveChat’s reporting, interface, and chat window can be customized.
Similar to other LiveChat reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
- Supervise chats
- Request and manage a customer’s desktop using Remote Desktop functionality
- Proactively engage your customers to chat
- Whisper to other helpdesk team agents and help with sales process
- Browse chat history with a particular customer
- Transfer customers to another agent
- Organize conferences and invite available agents to chat
- Get notifications about chats and conferences
- See customers’ details, including page and geolocalization
- Talk with unlimited customers in real time at the same time
- Enable customers queue and begin chats with specific clients
- Spell check in real-time using suggestions and custom dictionaries support
- Chat with your desktop browser or even a mobile device
- Know when a team agent replies
- Get a callback from an agent
- Print the web chat log
- Send the web chat log to e-mail address
- Save the web chat log to local drive
- Assess a team agent’s service and fill the Post-chat Survey
- Leave a message when the agents are offline
- Be notified when an agent replies
- Monitor visitors in real-time
- See visitors’ status:
- Analyze referrers: web pages where your customers came from
- Monitor keywords visitors entered in the search engines
- Monitor users’ visit history
- Check customer’s browser, language, among others
- Check notifications about new visitors
- Install monitoring code
- Choose from the Chat Window templates
- Brand chat window with company logo
- Access to custom color themes generator
- Upload customized Chat Buttons, Standard Invitations and Personal Invitations graphics
- Customize Pre-chat Surveys, Post-chat Surveys and Offline Message forms
- Share common Canned Responses, URL Addresses and Aliases
- Integrate the LiveChat software with your existing CRM system
- Pre-Chat and Post-Chat Surveys
- Agents’ availability
- Average Talk Time, Invites and Chats Traffic Density
- Average Speed of Answer, Average Queue Waiting time
- Google Analytics integration
LiveChat turns your helpdesk team into customer service rockstars. Fast and intuitive, this live chat software will win the hearts of your customers and gain a substantial advantage over competitors. Most cases can be resolved quickly using LiveChat. It does the heavy lifting which email and phone cannot handle. You can get rid of super long queues and amaze customers by your quick answers.
Among the many advantages we cite in our LiveChat reviews is that, with this app, you can also easily track the visitors coming in in real time. You can check whether they are shopping cart, or abandoning an order—and invite them to chat in case they do. One helpdesk team agent can talk 10 times more people compared with a phone agent.
LiveChat can quickly generate reports for each of your helpdesk team agent, analyzing his or her number of chats, time spent with a customer, or chat invitations. You can measure the speed of your team’s responses and evaluate how to improve the service.
Available in over 30 languages, LiveChat is compatible with all browsers whether coming from a desktop or mobile device.
LiveChat allows you to increase your successful transactions and average order value, but at the same time offers a secure and very reliable channel for communication.
- Small business
- Medium business
- Campaign Monitor
- SalesForce Desk
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- LogMeIn Rescue
- Zen Cart
$50 per seat/month