- What is Innotas
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Innotas?
Innotas is a popular project management platform considered as one of the best in the business software industry. Developed to provide a highly effective and useful features, Innotas is the leading name for many enterprises that have Project Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management operations. Offering businesses with a 360-degree view of their operations, users can easily monitor and manage critical facets of their business, ranging from projects, resources, time, and budgets to name a few.
As with other Innotas reviews we assess the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs to help you see if it fits your needs.
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office
- Application Portfolio Management
- The Innotas Cloud Platform
- Integration Platform
- Financial Management
- Scoring & Prioritization
- Resource Management
- Dashboards & Reports
- Gantt Charts
- What-if Scenario Planning
- Portfolio Management applications by Agile
The one thing that we cite about this software in our Innotas reviews is that it is loaded with an extensive list of business management features designed to grow your business into full-blown enterprises in their respective industries. Several benefits that come with the Innotas system are:
- Oversee and set schedules, resources and other business processes from a single location
- Lead cloud based teams, collaborate globally and enjoy real-time access
- Determine and set deadlines for project plans or interface with MS Project to move projects
- Highlight tasks that require attention with configurable health indicators
- Construct a business case indicating estimates for costs, resources, and effort
- Line up applications to meet strategic business goals
- Small business
- Medium business
Innotas can be maximized by syncing it with other leading business tools and applications. Compatible integrations with Okta, OneLogin, and other apps dramatically increases Innotas’ flexibility and range, especially with its Innotas Integration Platform.
Innotas takes integration to the next level with its Innotas Integration Platform, which is described as “Simple, flexible, and in the Cloud”.