- What is Express Accounts
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Express Accounts?
Offered as a freemium accounting software, Express Accounts is very compatible with Windows and Mac devices, enabling many people to use the software for easy organization, monitoring and reporting both incoming and outgoing cash flow.
Even with its affordable bundles, Express Accounts is loaded with features that can deliver standard accounting performance to keep your business competitive.
An optional mobile browser access plan is available, a perfect solution for people who needs to access the system from their mobile device on a regular basis.
Express Accounts also plays well with other business solutions by NCH, including inventory management, timesheet, employee productivity and management, and project management.
Similar to other Express Accounts reviews, our aim here is to help you gauge the product before you subscribe.
Main features of Express Accounts are:
- Track sales and accounts receivable
- Automatically record recurring orders and invoices
- Accounts receivable & reports update as invoices are paid
- Generate professional quotes, sales orders and invoices
- Easily generate over 20 essential financial reports at any time
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss statement) shows how your business has performed
- Balance Sheet shows your current assets and liabilities
- Analyze sales by customer, salesperson or item
- Financial reports help prepare your tax returns quickly
- Manage accounts payable and pay bills
- Track outgoing payment and purchasing transactions
- Generate purchase orders
- Create and print checks
The main benefits of Express Accounts are its rich feature set, ease of use, and it’s perfect for small enterprises and businesses. Businesses can look forward to a number of benefits when they start using Express Accounts. Here are some of those benefits:
Express Accounts is an adequate accounting platform that can meet the needs of micro-enterprises and small businesses. For small businesses with less than 5 users, a free version is offered. User-friendly and very easy to deploy, Express Accounts is a down-to-the-basics system where users only get standard features to help them perform basic accounting tasks. A browser-based add-on is also offered, which makes adding multiple users to the system without spending for licensing possible.
You’ll notice in many Express Accounts reviews that one of its benefits is that the system can also create basic reports such as income statement analysis, cash flow statements, invoices, and balance sheets. With 20 preconfigured report templates ready to take in the data and show users the figures they need to see, reporting instantly becomes a breeze. Files can be saved as PDF or CSV files. The software also allows users to directly email or fax reports without exiting the program..
Express Accounts also comes with General Ledger and Journal and Balance Sheet, features that let clients It print checks and basic inventory and services, produce and monitor an inventory item as a service. You can also generate invoices and monitor payments, email quotes, and monitor mileage, vendors and customers’ spending habits.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Express Accounts integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
- Works for both product- and service-based businesses
- NCH Stock Control and Inventory Management
- NCH Timesheet
- NCH Employee productivity and management
- NCH Project management
- NCH Personal finance software
- NCH Point-of-sale software
- NCH Business card software
- NCH CRM
- NCH Business presentation
- NCH Staff productivity and attendance
- Web access lets multiple users within the organization securely log on and use the program over the network or even the internet
Express Accounts pricing is available in the following plans: