- What is Blinksale
- Product Quality Score
- Main Features
- List of Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Available Integrations
- Customer Support
- Pricing Plans
- Other Popular Software Reviews
What is Blinksale?
Blinksale is a cloud accounting solution designed to simplify collections for better convenience and accuracy. The solution fits both small business’ and large enterprise’ accounting dynamics.
Developed by Dallas, TX-based Doublewide Labs in 2005, Blinksale lets you send white labeled and accurate invoices in minutes to fast track payments. Likewise, its Stripe integration, a credit card payment processing network, makes collection even faster and streamlined.
You can sign up with Stripe, enter your Stripe credentials into Blinksale and the accounting software can accept credit card payments. For as low as fifteen dollars a month, even a small business can enjoy an unlimited number of invoices and users via cloud.
As with other Blinksale reviews, the aim of this guide is to help you check if the product fits your requirements.
Main features of Blinksale are:
- Unlimited no. of invoices.
- Unlimited no. of users.
- Thank-you notes.
- Unlimited no. of clients.
- Import Basecamp® contacts
- Generate and send invoices in just a minute
- PayPal® integration
- Send invoices as PDF
- Stripe® integration
- Free Support (Phone & email)
- -Set up your account and software fast.
- -If there’s one recurring benefit you’ll notice in many Blinksale reviews, it is that you enjoy an alternative to PayPal for online payment; Stripe integration gives you access to account management and payment tracking tools.
- -Fast track your invoice-to-payment pipeline.
- -Reliable customer service for technical and other issues.
- -White label your invoices to appear more professional using design templates.
- -User-friendly and intuitive interface for easy navigation.
- Small business
- Medium business
The following Blinksale integrations are currently offered by the vendor:
Blinksale pricing is available in the following plans: