Base CRM Review: Key Pros, Cons & Pricing of The Leading CRM Software
Our Score: 90%
What is Base CRM?
Base CRM is a popular solution that sales teams can use to boost productivity and revenue. You can use it to improve customer relationships by storing and syncing all notes, call records, and emails that you have shared with your customers. Plus, you can customize sales stages and collaborate with your team members on notes, activities, and opportunities. Another advantage is the app helps you with leads that you can assign to good sales reps. The system also helps you to analyze strengths and drawbacks in your business workflow to forecast sales and enhance sales performance.
Base CRM’s mobile app is a huge benefit as it enables you to access the system from anywhere in the world. The vendor offers dedicated apps for all types of mobile devices to help you track your productivity round the clock. On top of that, the application syncs smoothly with third-party systems such as Gmail and Outlook enabling you to streamline your data and filter and parse it. Finally, you can use the platform in social channels to engage your customers in their familiar terrain.
As with other Base CRM reviews we assess the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs to help you see if it fits your needs.
Product Quality Score:
- Access all data 24/7 anywhere on your mobile phone or tablet, even when it is offline
- Analysis of customer data
- Auto-updating of contacts
- Complete with core sales tools
- Easy access to notes, emails, and call records, involving your exchanges with your customers
- Easy access with and filtering/sorting of relevant data
- Easy production of sales forecasts and reports
- Fast call function from Base CRM
- Fast integration of your email account to Base CRM to track customer interactions
- Full visibility into current opportunities in your sales pipeline
- Insights to grow your business
- Integrate with the popular online and social media services and tools to enhance productivity
- Integration with Google Apps
- Lead tracking and capture
- Powerful and unified sales contact card
- Recording of calls with customers
- Set sales goals and quotas
- Syncing of communication exchanges in one file
- Tailored to your needs
- Track and sort emails automatically
- Usage of geolocation in real time to search for nearby prospects and customers
- User-friendly and easy to navigate controls
List of Benefits
Base CRM offers a full set of tools to help you enhance sales productivity. Its sales tracking feature allows you to customize sales stages according to your needs and track opportunities. The sales pipeline section stores and categorizes all sales deals and here you can customize them and add collaborators, records, and leads as per needs. Plus, you can import your CSV data files and map their fields with Base CRM fields to get a match. This is done automatically by the system, but you can also manually add records and fields as required.
According to this Base CRM review the best part is you don’t need programming skills to use Base CRM as you can easily navigate the user-friendly dashboard. On top of that, the app offers familiar functions and features that can be used even by non-techies to boost their company’s sales and profit.
If there’s one recurring benefit you’ll notice in many Base CRM reviews, it is that it makes it simple to set up your team’s revenue goals. With this solution, you can eliminate confusion regarding the tasks and goals assigned to your team members. The system offers collaboration features for secure file sharing as well as multiple integrations and seamless flow of data between platforms. Based on the data entered in the application, you can use Base CRM to track communication and store voice calls and discussions you have had with partners and leads.
Finally, you can manage your customers in a single system that can be accessed even on mobile devices. The solution keeps track of all your phone calls and other exchanges you have had with your customers. The app automatically syncs and sorts your customer emails to enable easy recall and to help you with a more integrated customer relationship experience.
- Monthly payment
- Annual subscription
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprises
- Cloud Hosted
- Google Chrome
- Google Drive
- Phone Support
Base CRM price is available depending on which of the three packages you choose. The vendor also offers a full-featured 14-day free trial.
Starter Plan – $25/user/month
- Top features are customer management for up to 5 users and basic sales tracking.
Professional Plan – $75/user/month
- Top features are complete CRM tools and reporting.
Enterprise Plan – $125/user/month
- This is an all-in-one CRM and sales package.
Note: All the packages offer Base CRM’s unlimited features on tasks, contacts, leads, and deals.