Background Be Gone Reviews: Pros, Cons & Pricing of the Leading Image Editing Service
Our Score: 81%
What is BackgroundBeGone?
Background Be Gone is a product image editing service for e-commerce companies. You don’t have to waste your time and money on laborious post-production tasks. Simply give the job to this company and they will clean and polish your product images, and return them to you within 24 hours.
The professionals at Background Be Gone boast more than 15 years of experience in this industry. So you can rest assured they will edit your product images to the specifications of your online shop. This company has worked with numerous online businesses in different industries. Their image editing services are thus suitable for all kinds of products and specialties.
For instance, they have prepared images for catalog merchants, photographers, designers, e-commerce websites, and internet retailers. They professionally clean and color-correct product images to make them appealing to the target audience. Read on below our Background Be Gone reviews to know more about the software’s benefits, pricing and technical specs.
Product Quality Score:
- Background removal
- Crop, margins, alignment
- Clipping paths, masking
- Invisible mannequin
- Multiple outputs
List of Benefits
In our Background Be Gone reviews the software has been distinguished with our Great User Experience Award and Rising Star of 2017 Award:
What benefits can you expect by paying for the services of Background Be Gone?
This company has cropped and cleaned the product images of numerous global consumer brands. These images were featured on their websites and included in their online and offline promotional materials such as in-store signs, billboards, newspaper ads, catalogs, banner ads, email messages, and more. The company has offices in the US, India, and Canada and offers high-quality services at an affordable rate.
Background Be Gone provides product image editing solutions for soloprenuers, photo studios, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces, and online stores. They offer a graphical user interface and an easy process to help you select the type of editing you need, comment and mark-up, accept or reject images, and communicate with their support team.
Let’s take a look at the features of Background Be Gone:
- Background Removal. Remove an ill-fitting studio backdrop and use your ideal background to replace it. Or you can just leave it transparent.
- Crop, Margins, Alignment. Maintain consistent standards for setting margins, vertically aligning images, and cropping to make your site more appealing.
- Clipping Paths, Masking. Create an outline of the image so that you can use it in any medium and utilize an appropriate background image or color.
- Shadows. Enhance the product’s appeal with natural and drop shadows that add depth.
- Reflection. Create a glossy look by adding a subtle reflection to the product image. Recommended for cosmetics and jewelry.
- Invisible Mannequin. Want to display depth without using model? The service combines the inside and outside image to make the product look natural.
- Multiple Outputs. Images are processed in multiple formats and outputs such as TIF, PNG, and JPG.
- Price per image
- Monthly subscription
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large enterprises
- Cloud hosted
No integrations available
- Web form
Background Be Gone offers 3 specialized pricing packages:
- $1.25 per image
- Pay as you go
- Ideal for retailers and online stores
- $99/month or $0.79 per image
Photo Studio Solution
- $450 for 500 edited images
- Zero $ per image, only monthly subscriptions