Asset Tracker for Jira Reviews: Pros, Cons & Pricing of the Asset Management Solution
Our Score: 83%
What is Asset Tracker for Jira?
Asset Tracker for Jira is a web-based asset management solution that helps you with the tracking and visibility of your inventory. It enables you to seamlessly integrate the inventory feature into Jira Service Desk and Jira. You can link your assets directly to service requests, incidents, and people. Plus, you can map your existing asset management and helpdesk processes within this application. This empowers you to develop a customizable, scalable, and complete CMDB solution for your ITSM needs.
Asset Tracker allows you to track, manage and report on your company’s assets with ease.
With Asset Tracker for Jira, you can:
- Easily consolidate all your company’s assets within a flexible DB in Jira
- CSV import
- SSH or WMI Discovery
- Tag all of your physical assets with printable QR codes and labels
- Updating assets is as easy as scanning a QR code
- Allow employees or customers to seamlessly check-out / check-in assets via our mobile apps
- Scan a QR code, then check-out / check-in assets
- Help employees help themselves with self-service check-outs
- Build links and relationships between assets
- Create and visualise asset groups, such as on-boarding hardware / software bundles
- Define asset hierarchies, such as parent child tree
- Link assets with your Jira Software or Service Desk projects
- Streamline support, purchasing or HR related requests tied to your assets
- Automate actions on your assets with post-function workflows in Jira
Read our Asset Tracker for Jira reviews further for info on the app’s key features and benefits.
Product Quality Score:
- Automated asset database setup
- Efficient IT assistance process
- Powerful search results
- User-defined assets folder
- Configurable fields for each asset type
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Built to handle asset check-out / check-in
- Visualize links between assets on Asset Graph
- Configurable item field types
- Configurable links
- Printable labels editor
- Powerful export and import
List of Benefits
In our Asset Tracker for Jira reviews the software has been distinguished with our Great User Experience Award and Rising Star of 2017 Award: The following are its benefits:
Manage your Inventory, Resources, and Assets
With Asset Tracker for Jira, you can organize your assets and get a good overview of what you have, who’s using it, and where it is located. Plus, you can customize individual item characteristics to fit your exact requirements.
Develop Your Inventory Quickly
Your data may be stored in another asset management platform or in an Excel spreadsheet, but Asset Tracker’s WMI-based network scanner and import features enable you to use the modern CMDB application quickly.
Integrate Your Inventory with Jira Service Desk and Jira
Create Jira Service Desk and Jira issues direct from Asset Tracker for Jira. Connect your IT assistance straight to your asset database and vice versa.
Robust Search and Reports
You can import your assets into the application using a variety of methods including network scanning utilizing SSH and WMI and CSV import. In addition, you can set up your CMDB solution quickly and easily.
- Mobile view on all mobile devices
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large enterprises
- On premise
- Asset Tracker for Jira offers a comprehensive REST API for added third party systems’ integration.
Asset Tracker for Jira is a free application.